Business Mind Games Toolkit
As many say success is an attitude. The ability to influence, inspire and guide other people towards your vision and convince them to become a part of it is the common characteristic among every successful leader in business and politics.
Modern economy is not a friendly environment and companies have to compete in every level in order to gain market share. Your company survival is based upon your leadership skills to close the needed deals and form strategic partnerships with other stakeholders. Sometimes it is better to keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Negotiation skills are another important factor for the success of your organization and the development of your leader profile.
- What is the best way to lead things your way?
- How can you manage the competition within your company?
- What is the best way to foresee how your competitors feel about you and when they are going to act?
- Which is the best way to handle negative publicity and gossip about your personality and decisions?
We have developed a workshop and a toolkit that will become your main ally and assist you in thriving as a leader and decision maker.
Through our work together you will learn how use body language and your voice in order to magnetize people and guide them towards your way of thinking.
Furthermore you will be able to recognize the signs of your competitors behavior within your organization and act accordingly. Negotiation skills is another part of our workshop.
You will learn the best negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of every strategic meeting and set up your red lines. Crisis management behavior is the final part of our workshop.
In this part you will learn how to react in negative publicity and how to respond to your competitors and to your executives in such a way that you experience minimum negative impact.
- Identify your leadership style
- Games people play
- Read people’s feelings/emotional intelligence
- Negotiation skills
- Risk Tolerance
- Improvement of Voice and Body Language techniques for Business Meetings
- Better Deal Flow
- Enhancement of Leadership skills
- Crisis Management handling
- Career Improvement
- Raise of Sales